Sharing your journey with a birth partner can help them to assist you invaluably when your baby’s ready to arrive.
YogaBirth Birth Preparation Courses are practical sessions that give you effective tools to cope with the intensity of your labour, transforming your birth experience into an empowering, even enjoyable experience. They may be offered by teachers as a single workshop or as a course of several sessions.
Whether this is your first baby or you’ve given birth before, a YogaBirth Workshop will give you confidence in your ability to give birth naturally, or to make informed decisions, should you or your baby need medical support.
You and your partner will gain insight into what to expect, how to work together and what to avoid, for your birth, your baby and in your growing relationship.
YogaBirth Birth Preparation Courses feature:
- Preparation for the process of labour
- Pain perception & resources for coping
- Water labour & birth
- Massage & pressure techniques
- Breathing, relaxation & positive visualisations
- Active birth positions
- Use of movement & gravity assisted positions
- Preparing your birth wishes/birth plan
- Positive solutions to possible problems
- Medical support