Communicating with your baby through loving touch and physical contact can be hugely beneficial to you both.
As stresses tend to mingle with the joy of meeting your new baby’s needs, moments set aside for pure together time are precious. YogaBirth baby massage is dedicated to this, integrating supportive developmental tips along the way.
Many teachers include Baby Massage in YogaBirth Postnatal Yoga classes.
YogaBirth Baby Massage classes feature:
- Tension release from your baby’s muscles to aid sleep
- Holistic developmental support – emotional, physical and cognitive
- Help with communication; learning to read your baby’s signs
- Pain alleviation e.g. colic, digestive pains & teething
- Calm & relaxation for both baby & carer
- Parent & baby bonding